- 1. The Application Application is free. No funds are due until after you have been accepted
- 2. Induction Fee Upon acceptance, a $1,000 Induction Fee must be paid before your scheduled arrival. Payment of this Induction Fee secures your enrollment date in the Program.
- 3. Program Fees Upon Arrival, your first two weeks of program fees ($350) must be paid. From that point, we are able to arrange employment for most participants in the Residential Program, and your earnings should be adequate to cover the weekly program fees.
- 4. Phase One Residents in Phase One (first 6 months) pay a program fee of $175 per week. This covers the full cost of your particiation in the program, including housing and most meals.
- 5. Phase Two Phase Two residents (months 7 through 9) pay a program fee of $125 per week. (Note: Phase Two students who opt to complete their 3-month transitional phase via phone counseling from home pay a reduced program fee of $50 per week.)
Program Fee Schedule
- 1. Download Download an application packet. Click the link below or go to our application center.
- 2. Complete Fill out your portion of the application and send it in.
- 3. Get a Reference Give the reference form included in the application packet to your pastor, counselor or spiritual leader. Once we have received both the application and revference form, we will review them and call you for a phone interview.
- 4. Schedule Arrival Once you are accepted, we will work with you to determine your arrival date. In the event of a waiting list, applicants are offered admission in the order they have completed the application/interview process.
- 5. Schedule Arrival (Continued) You will also be given more detailed information about your arrival, including a list of what you will need while in the Residential Program.